map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Sanibonani

March 18, 2019

Whats up fammmmmm? Sorry for not sending emails for the past couple weeks. I have kinda been awol, but At least I got to call my momma last week, so that was much needed:)

So my new companion Elder Da Silva and I have been getting along super well. What is better is we have been putting in the work and we will be having 2 baptisms on the 30th! 

We had a really cool experience with an investigator where he wanted to go to the beach but something told him he needed to go to church instead, so he started looking for a church to go to. He passed I think 4 or so churches before he gave up and decided to go to the store to get a drink. When he Passed our church he had a prompting that it was the one he needed to go to. Since then, he knows everything in the church is true and is ready to enter the waters.

My comp and I had a few instances this week that really tried our faith and our testimonies of the Book of Mormon and the church in General. We were bold in our talking and even confounded a few people. It is sad to see how a lot of educated people treat religion like the Pharisees. it reminds me of the passage in 2 Nephi 9 That talks about "to be learned is good if you hearken to the council of God." Reading that verse has really strengthened my testimony this last week. Although I may not be the smartest, if I hearken to God's council, everything will be okay.

Love you all! Find joy in the small things and enjoy your weeks:)
-Elder Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...