map of mission

map of mission
Mission

I'm fat now

February 11, 2019

So, I had a guy point out to me in church yesterday say I am fat now. to quote him he said, "YO Moser! You're fat now! Like, don't get offended, I'm just saying it how it is"

You can probably imagine my struggle for a response haha.

Anyhow, things on mission are SUPER great right now. We are trying to be obedient and we are talking to a lot more people. Last week we even got into a house with a multi millionaire named Zane. He is lost with God, and he was super receptive to our message. We also spent some time this morning teaching an old Indian couple in a hardware store that they own so that was pretty unique. While we were there I gave a blessing to an old man and the old Indian guy (because he is from a happy clappy church) said some things while I was giving the blessing that startled me haha.

Yesterday we were talking to a girl who lives right next to us named Chantina. We introduced the family Proclamation and read from it with her and it really testified to me how you can't get this kind of spiritual nourishment from any other church on the earth. I have really realized that as well from all the 7th day Adventists that we run into as well. We are really the only church that encourages others to rely on the spirit to find answers, and I just really respect that.

There is so much that I could say and just not enough time, so just I know that I am so happy right now, even though I am melting like the wicked witch in my seat right now. I look like I am glowing everywhere from the beaded sweat, and my shirts are getting tinted. Mission is so fun haha.

Love you all! Have a great week! And no Elise, I haven't forgotten about you. love you lots c:

-Elder Moser

LOOK AT THIS ANIMAL!! WHAT IS HE DOING! AHH!!

My beautiful area in Kwazulu-Natal!

 #1 LOOK AT THIS ANIMAL!! Dats a crane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...