map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Sorry

March 4, 2019

hey mum

Sorry that I didn't say anything last week, all missionaries in my area were not able to email because the servers were down, so we weren't able to email anybody. I tried calling porter and Elise and Nathan because I figured they would be awake to answer my calls. I didn't get to do anything so it was pretty dumb.

This last week has been so hot. It is the hottest that anybody here has ever experienced. The Lord is giving us power to walk through this heat. I know it. You should look up how hot it has been lately.

Love you mumsy!


Bluff Zone Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...