map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Miracle Week :)

February 24, 2020

Man, I thought this week was going to be a struggle but then we had some miracles happen. While trying to find a referral, we found the referrals brother instead, who was REALLY struggling. He confided in us and let us share how to keep satan from deceiving us with things that don't matter. That was nice to be a help, we will see him again next week.

We also visited a part member family, the Grandmother of a family in our ward. She visited the temple and felt the spirit so strongly when she saw the mirrors! Really cool.

Then, We walked in the heat of the sun to another referrals house and taught the restoration to him and his roommate. They had many questions and are eager to learn more!

Also got to visit a family of 3, yesterday after church. super cool family and we shared Moroni chapter with them and then shared about the Book of Mormon. The father even said, although he hasn't read the book yet, it seems completely possible and that he felt the spirit as we read from Moroni. The family committed to read it.

Twas a miraculous week.  I am super burnt and extremely tired, but I feel good about our efforts that we put in.


Love you!
-Elder Moser

I actually wondered this week if you miss me and talk about me all the time, so thank you for answering that question. The gae I play with my comp is chess. I'm getting better, and its kinda our bonding time together. He struggles with wanting to work, but I have talked to our zone leaders privately on how I can help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...