map of mission

map of mission
Mission
March 2, 2020
Hey mom! 

I'm doing alright, but I could be better. I'm not getting much done with my companion and he hasn't done much since getting here. It is really hard for me to pull all the weight and it is getting the best of me. I wish it weren't like this haha. I've been studying the scriptures like crazy! It is the only way I can get myself out every day.

I miss the family a lot right now. There are so many things sgoing on back at home that I have a lot to look forward too, but I'm really scarred too. I'm not ready for the real world yet. Just trying to milk my mission experience right now..

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...