map of mission

map of mission
Mission

UFS Lyfe

September 2, 2019

HEYYY all you slenderman fan's!

I have been having a pretty darn good time here in Bloemfontein. There is so much diversity. So much family stability. SO many people who are smarter than me. I have been getting a whole lot of new names. Mosiah and Mozart are the most common. I just kinda run with it now.

Things have been so amazing here though. We have already seen so many miracles. We had an experience on friday where we rode our bikes out to kingdom come to give a man a blessing. His name was retselisitsoe, and I can promise you if you try to say his name, you will pronounce it wrong. He had place himself in a rehab center and asked for a blessing from the Elders Quorum, but nobody could go, so we got asked. It was quite the suprise to him, and it took a while to get there because our bike tires went flat, but we had the most spiritual experience that I have had on mission. We read with him from Alma 36, verses 17-20, how The thing that made Alma want to change was the thought of the Saviors atonement, and how the joy that we can feel through repentance will always exceed the pain and guilt we feel. As we testified this, We all felt that burning sensation in the bosom that comes from the spirit. Then we Gave him a blessing, and the spirit was even stronger. we felt so much peace and reverence. Through all the hard days on mission, these days make it worth it. 

We had zone conference this week as well, I got to see some of my mission heroes who are leaving this transfer. We have such a powerful zone, this place is on fire! The good kind, not the kind that can put holes in carpets;) The zone conference was the most spirichal one I have had, and the whole focus was on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We all got miracle journals to write our daily miracles in.

My companion hit his year mark, Crikey! We had a HUGE braii, and burnt a shirt. I have some pictures from it.

We Went to a rugby match too. It was super cool. We were in an Alcohol free zone, but there was still a lot of Alcohol unfortunately. It's funny because everyone was Afrikaans and thought we were too so it was awkward. Where did all of them even come from? They hide in their houses.

I'm impressing a lot of people with my languages. I don't know a lot in each language, but I at least know how to greet, and that's about all I need XD

Love you all! HAVE JOY!
-Elder Mosiah










We made Corndogs. They were amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...