map of mission

map of mission
Mission

I am a CHEETAH CHEETAH CHEETAHH

September 9, 2019

We got to go to the Currie Cup final at the Toyota stadium in our area! We were the only missionaries in the whole mission who got permission to go from our ZL's, and it was a total slap of a game! Cheetahs vs. Lions, and the Cheetahs ( home Team) won! It was so cool! This is the Super Rugby league, so like, the biggest rugby association in SA. And what was cooler is that a big airliner flew over the stadium a few times SUPER close! It was really fun, and I don't think the Afrikaans guy who was talking to me the whole time knew that I only speak English haha.

This week has been a tough one. We did some contacting on the Campus and found some really cool people. We handed out a lot of copies of the Book of Mormon. I have already seen in the past 3 weeks how it changes lives and answers questions to the soul. The mission is kinda trying to pound the universities since varsity students are hungry for truth. I would say the only problem we have been running into is the students finding every reason to not come to university to meet with us, or just skip classes in general. There have been a lot of protests to the many things that are happening in South Africa right now from.... various things...

I got to go on exchanges with the ZL's in Rocklands. I was with a Brazilian elder, Elder Silva. We had a pretty good time and also ate some Makwenyas that looked and tasted like grandma Moser's scones! The only thing that was missing was the honey and butter to go with it.

We are going to have a baptism this next sunday, of a girl named Nelly. She is so powerful and has had so many witnesses of the truth. She is really excited. I'm excited. I'm happy. There is a specific Christlike love that you develop for the people we have stewardship over. It is a love that only comes from worthiness, and the worthier I get, the more love I get and it's so great:)

Love youz guys! Have JOY
and sorry, no pictures. I mean, I have them, but the computer wont recognize my card. Oh well.

-Elder Moser:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...