map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Last days in Durban..... :(

August 19, 2019

That's right, you heard it folks. My days in Durban are numbered. After being in the Durban zone for a year, I'm heading out to Bloemfontein! I'm going to be going to UFS which is a university in the Freestate. I feel like I am going to have a culture shock within a culture shock. I'm also only going to be contacting YSA aged people so woot!

I was kinda bummed yesterday because we were supposed to have a baptism of Siphokazi, but she got sick Sunday morning and wasn't able to come. I was hoping to see that as my last Sunday in Durban, but it's okay. The fruits will continue.

Our investigator Prince has been progressing well. One thing that I LOVE about that guy is that he keeps commitments. The only problem is getting him to church because he has a bed ridden father that he has to keep track of. The lord has been blessing him already with work and other things as he has sought repentance and continues to let us come back and share with him.

Sorry its a short one! But have joy this week:)
-Elder Moser





Look at all this foody! We ate at Rockomamas today and they
gave us free loaded fries! Blessings.
Elder Fife is the brownn haired one and the long boi is Elder Hiatt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...