map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Zone conference and Zone comps

August 27, 2018

So I found a puppy this week! That is the most exciting news.

We had zone conference this week which means that President Thompson came down to Lesotho to boogie with us! Me and Elder Warner were asked to speak for 30 minutes on how to build good missionary habits. We did a pretty good job and had an Epic discussion. 

Me and Elder warner have not been companions much this week. I went on an exchange with one of the zone leaders, Elder Ntaka, and we went around as I led the area. The day after we had zone conference, and then the day after that, we had a double booked day with twice as many missionaries. So, me and Elder Johnson from Idaho falls (in my group) went around and did some good work. It has been a weird week.

We Had district Conference as well and I got to participate in the choir (p.s. I am famous on lesotho social media now lol). One of our investigators, Robert, walked in and I was really filled with the spirit for some reason. Robert is a guy who is sincerely looking for truth, and when he walked in it was something else. We didn't expect it because most sundays he is trying to track a guy to fix his car haha.

my computer is being a pain in the bootay and I am running out of time. I love you all SO MUCH! Also, my mission just started a 120 day book of mormon reading challenge! all of you should join!

Sala hantle!!!



Elder Moser





Da boys playing mahjong! Me, Elder lowe is the blonde one, Ah sam is the Samoan, and Warner has the glasses.

Me braiing

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...