map of mission

map of mission
Mission

TRANSFER NEWS!

September 17, 2018

This week was pretty crazy. Last Monday was probably the worst day of our lives, because we literally walked about a million kilometers around Maseru. We somehow found ourselves in all the places that have been striking, and all so Ah Sam could buy some gummy snakes. At a KFC with a broken ice cream machine, we got a call from the zone leaders saying Elder Ntaka is going AP, so we had to get him across the border and get all his stuff sorted out immediately, so we didn't even get the chance to do any Pday things. We have had Elder Nielsen with us all week, which has been a lot of fun actually, but very crowded.

Transfer news got me shook. President Thompson called and we all put the phone on speaker. He told me I'm going to Ezekeni 2 with Elder Reay!!! But then he had to call back because there were 2 drunk Asians fighting really loudly, but when he called me back, he said he was just lying and that he is really sending me to open an area in Bluff. This area was open years ago but got shut down because of bogus missionaries. I understand that because it is right on the beach, so it's a good thing that I am not tempted by the beach. My new companion is Elder Atkinson. I'm super sad to leave Warner and I'm also scared to be starting literally from scratch, but I am up for the challenge. I just hope Presidents impression is right haha..... ha..

We had 105 people at church this week! That is a big improvement from our 55 last week. It is really too bad I am leaving now. We also have two baptisms next week that I won't be able to go to.:(

Well, I'm out of time. I got a haircut and the Pakistani dude gave me a fresh line haha. Didn't expect that but it happened. So. That is that.

Love you all!
-Elder Moser


Garbage











No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...