map of mission

map of mission
Mission

ALMOST GOT OUR HEADS CUT OFF?? And yellow pap..

August 20, 2018


SOOOOOOOO the factory strikes were pretty bad this week. We actually had to stay inside one day because the people were going nuts! They are looking for a 58% pay increase! One of our white friends told us that the last time that this happened, they were cutting off peoples heads and sticking them on poles.... that is enough to make a grown man sick.

I am going full indian. We make curry and Roti's most nights, and I get super full. I'm gonna have to cut back on my intake or I'm going to get super thick.

Elder Warner and I have been meeting lots of new people and having lots of powerful lessons this week. We traveled out to Tsenola which is out in the sticks, and did 3 sweet things. 

1.) We bought yellow pap.
2.) Found this cute puppy named Botlaki. She loves me and everytime we come by she runs to ME HAHAHA I love it so much.
3.) We had a lesson with a ward members brother and sister in law, Dlangamandla and Mathemba. We taught the plan of salvation and talked about how god loved us enough to send us to earth to go through challenges, even though sometimes it seems like he isn't there to help us. Testimony is so powerful though. It is called the plan of happiness for a reason and gives us so much hope. the lesson was straight power.

We were able to ride bikes out to Qoaling, which is even further than Tsenola. We got a call at the crack of dawn to travel out there to give a blessing to a lady. We rode out there and got lost but I had the feeling to turn down a random road and actually ended up in the exact spot I was searching for. The spirit works in amazing ways. There is no way that was luck.

Along with being indoors all day, we 4 missionaries created a deck of mahjong cards, and now we play on P-days. WOOT!

We have been running and eating a lot, so now I have to be really cautious to not do either of those two things or I'm going to be out of pants REAL quick. It is a good thing that I bought stretchy slacks. Best investment of my life.

So that is pretty much all that happened this week. Any questions from you guys?

Love you all! 



-Elder Moser













No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...