map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Response to Family's Spring Break

March 25, 2019

t's super cool that I calIed dad next to the Saturn V! I had no Idea! I guess that is the best gift I could give him outside of the country! We also talked about fishing a lot, so not too many new things haha. So you had a good trip to Florida? I bet you guys experienced a bit of the heat I'm getting, eh? You can sympathize properly now:)


So They asked me to do a song in sacrament meeting. I sang in the choir for ward conference yesterday so I think that they heard my abilities. I think I'm going to do "Be still my soul" and accompany myself. It will be neat.

Emailing is hard these days for some reason. We have been asked to do 3 hours of work on P days, but then it becomes a hassle for us to do shopping and emailing because We don't have cars. Also, I have pictures, I just forgot my camera. I don't think there is a way for me to upload the pictures anyways

love you mum:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...