map of mission

map of mission
Mission

MIA: I know, I know

April 9, 2019

Ya'll should already know why I have not written an email in a hot second. Things have been tough this side. I swear that every time we try to email, something goes wrong.

This whole transfer has literally been an emotional roller coaster. We have been putting in the work and it has really paid off with the two baptisms we had and the marriage we had as well, but for some reason, things have been really hard for us. We are doing to the work, and losing ourselves as we do it, but one of us has always been emotionally drained. It is kinda like that feeling of homework stacking up on you, and you know you have to do it all by a certain day, but you don't know where to begin and you just want to tuck up in a ball and not move for 6 days straight. for 6 weeks I have not known where that is coming from.

Well, I was in a lesson with my companion and he said some very profound words to me after the lesson. We are doing so much good that Satan is doing to best that he can to make us not feel that way. We know what we are doing is right and that we are promised blessings for missionary service and bringing others into the fold. 

As I was reading my book of Mormon, I came crossed a scripture that invites all to follow the "Good Shepherd". I know with all my heart that the Lord is here to help us. through prayer and the Scriptures, we can all have happiness and a knowledge of the saviors infinite Sacrifice. Which btw, what comes to mind when you hear "infinite atonement?"

Mission is hard, and I have said that before. But I know whose team I am on, and I know that he is watching over me, ready to succor me when I struggle, and is ready to chastise me when I am getting to comfortable. But, I know this is the Lords work.

Have a good week everybody!
-Elder Moser

One more thing to think about.

The baptismal covenant says to "mourn with those who mourn," and not cheer up those that mourn.....

                Ironing is a struggle this side


I got attacked.

I'm a Zulu Man
.
       The bishop is signing a B- Record on my back. 
            That other guy is Da Silva from Angola.

                A couple that we helped get married:) 
Thembalethu and Quinton's baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...