map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Notes to Mom and Dad


April 1, 2019

Ah mumsy, This email makes me laugh so hard! Especially the last paragraph, because you and dad sound like your bodies are shutting down. lol, I love my family.

Last week I didn't send an email because the computers shut down. I was going to try again Tuesday, but then we were just caught up with business. 

Me and Da Silva caught a little gecko a few weeks ago and named him Esteban. We let him go however, but every now and then we find him in our boarding. It probably isn't the same one but it is funny to wake up to my companion shouting "ESTEBAN! YOU CAME BACK!" hahaha. I love my companion. This has been a really fun transfer.

Love you mum:)

Sup?
How did your back get hurt last year? Was it the time that we went snowmobiling with Dudley and Leon? I don't remember, but I do remember the pain that you had felt. I sure do hope you get feeling better.

So I had a lady from the Durban ward come to me and consult me about my hair loss. It has been bad since being in the Bluff, but she told me she has a way for me to grow it back. Apparently it mostly has to do with my blood type and the food that I eat. When I told her my blood type, she told me the foods I should avoid. Red meat, wheat, hake, dairy and potatoes. If you know anything about me, those are my favorite foods and I usually eat them in abundance. So, now I am trying to stay away from those. There is also a shampoo that she has put me on that is supposed to actually help with decreasing DHT in my scalp to have hair growth improve. This is all an experiment I am trying. 

I hope you and Jesse get the opportunity to go fishing more this year. And if you go to Springfield, first tie on a red copper john, then off of the copper john, tie a black or brown crystal minnow. That works really well with sinking line. And then that gold and red or brown trout bouyants always work magic.

Love you Baba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...