map of mission

map of mission
Mission

yer Bluffing.



January 14, 2019

I always feel like my emails need a title, so I apologize for the lack of creative juices.

This week we have worked our tails off. We have met some really cool people in some interesting circumstances. We Taught a man the lesson of the restoration in a small humid room ( I was dying) and the lesson went really well, until he started asking out of context questions, and brought it all back to 7th day worship. I'm not really sure why we have been running into so many 7th day Adventists.

We also met a really cool lady on a taxi who is in need of this Gospel. she asked me questions about infant baptism, procrastinating repentance and prayer. She is very prepared, because she has had a rough past and is looking to shape things better in 2019 because of her small family. 

Yesterday, while looking over the ocean after a long day, we talking to a man and his wife and got onto the subject of fishing. He was really impressed with all the things I know about fishing and I guess it must have made us earn his respect because Him and his wife invited us to their home to share our message with them. Hopefully all goes well with that, I'll have to give an update next week...

We also got caught up in an area called Clairwood past the times that the taxis function. It's because my son was on a roll with talking to people, but I was trying to tell him we needed to go because I didn't want to be stuck in Clairwood. Sometimes we gotta obey the spirit of the law, ya know? Anyways, we were stuck in Clairwood which is known as the place you go to die after hours. I was scared being the only mulungu in sight, but we were rescued by a ward member who happened to be close by. That will never happen again. Sorry mum hehe

The most popular place in all of the bluff is Bluff meats. The place is huge and it is constantly getting customers like crazy! Look up the size of the building. All they sell is meat. Family life is around 2 kids on average, and both parents usually work. african women don't usually work, but the older Gogos get pension money and use it all to buy food, so the older the woman, the bigger she is. It's kinda sad.


I love the bluff. This is a legendary area and I am glad to be a pioneer of it. January is the Hottest month of the year, and we are beginning to feel it, but with our flower scented bleach, we are fighting our shirts from smelling too bad. 

What is all ya'lls new year resolutions?
loves youz!

-elder Moser

#1 No, that is not sweat. 
#2 Purdy sunsetttt


The infamous bank card package sent in August finally arrived.

Contents of said package plus a Christmas card from Uncle Curtis & Aunt Adie

Birthday gift tiny scripture set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...