map of mission

map of mission
Mission

I'm Pregnant!

December 12, 2018

Hello dearest family and friends.

Before you hear it from someone else, I want you all to know that I am indeed expecting...
A BOY! I am going to be training this transfer! This is a very big step in my mission, and I just hope that I am ready. I'm sad to say that elder Atkinson is leaving, but we had a good run.

Speaking of which, we had another baptism yesterday. Yvonne Mukokeri, from Zimbabwe. It was fun teaching her, even though she talked really quiet.

The rain here has been super crazy. Almost every day this past week it has been pouring and the Thunder has been SO LOUD. like, it has scared me sometimes. YO. I took a recording if ya'll wanna hear.

TIS THE SEASON! And I hope to hear from you all about what you are doing this Christmas to spread the joy of Christ's birth.

First off, I didn't know that the missionary death was at the South Africa MTC. That is crazy and it just breaks my heart. One of the missionaries that was in that group will end up being my son, so I guess when he gets here I can find out more about it. I don't know.

The first card that you sent just got here, so That is funny and honestly makes me kinda mad. Oh well I guess, what can ya do?

I think the spiritual Highlight this week would have to be the fireside for sure. The sister that gave a talk about loving pure light really touched me, because there are people here that from first glance would make you want to not talk to them, but if we are really representing the savior then we need to remember everyone. Even the Lord remembers the Heathen!

I am getting along super well with my comp which makes me really sad that we are separating:( He is going to Mapotsoe in Lesotho, so that is a good area to go into.

Yes the white handbook is memorized. It is super boring to read at this point, but I get the feeling I am going to be reading it a LOT for the next 6 weeks.

um... I don't have much toothpaste. This is the first time I have gone through a full tube by myself before Elise could visit home and steal mine! This is an accomplishment for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...