map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Happy birthday to Me!


Bradley Moser

Mon, Jan 7, 2:13 AM (13 days ago)
to me
I can't believe I'm gonna be 20! That is so weird and I still feel 17.

I'm not gonna be able to write much today because there are so many emails! I might not even be able to write a group email!

Thanks for putting up with me through all the dumb things I used to do hehe. I'm sure I was the hardest kid to raise and I probably received the most reprimand. I just hope I turn out good in the end.

Also, I had a dream last night that Jack Maxwell was telling me to get Marcus to come back to church. Could you somehow get me Marcus's email? Thanks.

Brother Roelof van Helsdingen made sure I had a birthday cake.
He had his wife make her famous mudd-slide chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...