map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Letter Home

October 29, 2018

There was a time back in Maseru that I was eating Pap with some spicy chilli sauce, and the sauce was so spicy that It made my nose bleed all over my food. It is a terrible feeling haha.

There is some Legit power in the Book of Mormon. I've come to see that reading it in the mornings will make us more productive. The days that I forget or am caught up with something else are usually the days that are slow or miserable. Plus, our desire to share the gospel with others is directly reflected on how much effort we put into studying the Book. I am trying really hard in my studies and this copy of the book or mormon is beginning to be my pride and joy.

For breakfast, I usually have two eggs, two slices of toast and choccy milk. The past days have been a STRUGGLE though, let me tell ya. This morning I just ate rice with nothing, and yesterday I didn't have breakfast or lunch. We have a little community washing machine that we wash our clothes in, and we have a small drying rack in our bathroom that I can hang-dry my garments on.

I miss Idaho! That is truly the best place in the world. Being here has helped me to realize that. I wan't you to come here to experience this place. 

Looks like everything is good back at home. Seeing mom with that puppy sure does make me miss my Momma! It's good to know that the pupper isn't dead. 

Something I have thought about this week is how many people back at home told me mission is the best thing and how I am going to love it. What they didn't tell me is that the part that I will love is seeing people change, and seeing myself change. The rest of the things we go through honestly suck a lot sometimes, but that is how we grow. The lord will never let us get comfortable, because that is when we slack.

We got our transfer news on Saturday so me and my comp are staying another 6 weeks in Bluff! WOOT WOOT! We have 6 people getting ready to be baptised, two of which will be baptised in 2 weeks. Mikyle is doing really well but when we asked him the interview questions he admitted to some things that we need to get sorted out but at least he is improving and changing.

Have a good week! 

With love,
-Elder Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...