map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Hooray for another Late Email!

October 2, 2018

Heyyyyyyyy..... guyss,

Sorry to bum you all out again in thinking I'm sending no email on Monday. We were in a really lame email shop and my computer was hardly working, and then the internet shut off so we didn't get to do much. The whole day was actually quite hectic. We spent the morning moving in to our new boarding and getting everything situated. Sister Hampshire told us that we needed to stay at the boarding until our brand new mattresses got delivered, but they came like 2 hours later, so we didn't have anything to do. No toilet paper, no food. Nothing. But the mattresses came and then we went to do all our pday stuff. 

We had zone conference this week and my zone is really big. I also ate half of a chicken for lunch. That sounds impressive but the chickens are not as big here as they are in the US of A.

We don't have a car anymore! ha

We are teaching a white guy named Mikyle and he seems really promising. He sometimes says weird things like, "sometimes I think I'm an angel" but he really is trying to change. He is also our age so that makes teaching really nice. It is easier to connect. And did I mention he is white? White baptisms never happen here haha! 

I gave a talk in church this Sunday about Developing Christlike Attributes. Something I thought about which is really cool in my opinion, Is that when Christ taught people, he taught them by the same spirit that we teach by. think about that the next time you bear testimony of the Savior:)

Well, that's a wrap folks! Pray we don't get robbed by monkeys here! Love yous!
-Elder 🍞 Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...