map of mission

map of mission
Mission

I”M HERE BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!

JUNE 26, 2018


Hello mum! Make sure you share this with the rest of the family because I don’t have very much time to write. I’m safe in Durban! It’s been a very long day, woke up at 4 for a flight at 8, and got here around 10. I met Sister and President Thompson and they are both so cool!  I asked if we could fish on the mission and he sadly said no. LOL. When we arrived in the airport, there was a piano, so all of us including the AP’s, sang 3 hymns and then taught people in the airport. Right now I am in the mission home, and It’s really nice. Oh, and guess where I’m serving???????


Mesaru, Lesotho!!!!! Me and Elder Johnson are both going to Lesotho!!!!! It’s so exciting! 

Also, Just wanted to share with you guys, President Thompson was sharing with us that before he was set apart, Eder Bednar told him that the missionary work in my mission is the biggest pioneering event in history, and that all the missionary work in the world thus far has brought around 16 million members, but the work in Africa will bring hundreds of millions. That is so cool. It helps me understand my P. Blessing better. 
Love you all!!!
Stay Positive and Progress!!!!
-Elder Moser

 Missionaries traditionally stop and sing at the airport piano before moving on.
 Stop at the Durban Temple Sight










Pictures from Mission Mom, Sister Thompson:


No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...