map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Temple x5

February 3, 2020

Really the only thing that happened this week was us going to the temple every day. We went with some of the people we are currently teaching! Every one of them could feel the spirit and the peace that is felt in the temple.

One thing I noticed while going through the open house was the simple beauty of the temple. It is the most magnificent building, but yet, the elegant details don't distract your thoughts from the Saviour and I really appreciate that :)

Enjoy some pictures!

My zone leader gave me a cosmic brownie and a Hershey bar!

I got to see a family from Bloemfontein that I never got to say goodbye to:))

TEMPLE YAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...