map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Happeh (Happy)

January 20, 2020

I have been SO happy this week, and I think it has been due to us working our tails off. This week has felt really rewarding. It is hotter than ever, but I swear I didn't feel it at all.

First I just want to share a miracle. We were struggling to find transportation for some people we are teaching. They wanted a ride just the first time coming to church so they could find it for future days, because our chapel is hard to find. We couldn't get ahold of anybody to call. We decided to say a prayer for some extra help and we felt we needed to call brother Shane. He said he could give a ride to all the people who needed it and even us. A true hero. So willing. We were able to get one person we are teaching who has a broken foot.

After church on Sunday, we had one of our investigators come with us to Kwamashu to watch a baptism. When we were returning back to Phoenix, I heard her say to one of the ward members, "You will see me next week. I love it here." That made me so happy! She also found some long lost family who are members in our ward! How amazing.

We also got to do some service for a lady in our ward who needed 8 big industrial sewing machines moved out of her house. Those things were flippin heavy, but not too heavy for two Idaho boys. It was the hottest day of the week and we sweated a lot, but it felt good to do some physical labor.

This area is tough, but very rewarding. It helps me to see God's hand in the really small tender mercies, and it also helps me see God soften the hearts of the people here.

Love you all! Have a good week!:)
-Elder Moser

I get to help with the temple twice these next two weeks:) I know that they will probably just have us there to answer questions in the tent at the back. We will be there for about 10 hours. I hope my feet can handle it. I have been getting multiple blisters on my toes. It really hurts but we still out here doing the most!

We had a good week. My attitude was happy from the early morning till the end of the day every night except for the one where I didn't sleep. That was no fun.


Love ya mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...