map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Quick Note

September 23, 2019

Aye mum, I'm planning on calling you later today, so maybe I will just answer your questions for now. eh?

We cook a lot because my companion likes to. He makes some good food. We have dinner just about every night, even though for most of my mission I have had a small dinner like some yogurt or fruit. We also just experiment with things, and I have made some of our american fried food. We never really go home to make lunch. Kinda stinks, but at least we have dinner

About my slacks.... I have torn 2 pairs pretty bad and am down to 3 pairs. They fit pretty tightly, and the wash made them shrink even MORE so now I'm pretty scared. But I mean, I can't wear my jeans, right? The terrain is... pretty flat, but there are hills. I'm loving the biking though. I want to get more into it when I get home, maybe bike accross the US with Nathan. I found I have really good balance on them and can pedal in a straight line pretty easily lol.

Winter is GONE

Permanent lifestyle change? MAybe making my bed and cleaning. We put a big sign in our living room that says cleanliness is close to Godliness. I really like that. I'm getting better, the trick is just to keep my momentum with it.

Talk to you soon! :)
-Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...