map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Welcome President Lines!

July 8, 2019

We got a new mission president and had another zone Conference this week! We had another Zone conference with Durban, Richards Bay and Hillcrest zones. There were a lot of missionaries and I wasn't sure how our mission president was going to handle it, But I already feel like he has connected with everyone and he has really made me feel like he cares about the missionaries and our success and safety. He is a super cool guy. Multiple times already he has told me we are going to get along, and I think its because when I told him I am from Blackfoot Idaho, we immediately started talking about fly fishing. He invited me to tie flies with him some P-day.

It's the end of another transfer and I am staying zone leader in Durban. Its actually weird because not much is changing in our zone. Other than the fact that a lot of our elders here are going to be training. Also, my son elder Ndlovu is going to be training which means I will have a grandson! I'm super excited about that!:))))) 

We spent most of our last week moving in. I got to drive a Nissan Hardbody which is a manual transmission so that was pretty fun;) We now live In Kwamashu, and our boarding is 3 levels up. It took a lot of trips to move out and we didn't get much help from the other elders and I kinda got frustrated. I need to work on patience haha...

love yall:)
-Elder Moser

Thank you, President and Sister Thompson! 
Welcoming the new President.

President and Sister Lines


Our Zone
ELDER HIATT WAS HIDING THIS HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH
POWDER THE WHOLE TIME!

This is me cooking some BOMB dinner.

Made hamburgers for the 4th Of July!!!! *Bald eagle noises*

We made jello but got impatient so we used
straws to slurp the half hardened jell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...