map of mission

map of mission
Mission

Week of fun and uMIRAKLZ

July 1, 2019

HEYYYYYYY whats upppppppppp?

This week was lekker. I went on an exchange with the Bluff elders on Tuesday. Me and my companion for the day, Elder Da Silva, Were on a taxi headed somewhere through Kwamashu, And this taxi was super sketchy. It took us along some random path through the middle of the township that was really dangerous ( according to the members of the branch.) When we finally got off the taxi and started walking into a building, I felt my back pocket and realized that I left my wallet on the taxi! Now, a South African taxi is probably the last thing you want to leave your wallet in, and by the time that I realized I didn't have it, the taxi was speeding off in a random direction. As broken and sad as we were, we knew that we needed to say a prayer. Da Silva offered it, and as soon as we said Amen, The taxi came whipping around the corner and beckoned us to come. They gave my wallet back and even stayed while I checked to make sure everything was there. It would have been so easy for them to take everything, but the Lord tested our faith in him, and performed a miracle. 

We also got to meet our new mission president, President lines, at about midnight. That was a long night, and we didn't get back till about 2 in the morning. I Had so much energy afterwards that I could have stayed up much later. 

We Really just had an interesting week. We got kicked out of a lot of homes as well by Babas who never want us to come back which can be a little disheartening, but we are staying strong. We have been planning our second zone conference for this transfer as well, so plenty busy!

Love ya'll!
-Elder Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...