map of mission

map of mission
Mission

NgiGrand

July 23, 2019

As far as teaching goes, not much of that happened this week. We had MLC last Tuesday and Wednesday. All my meetings with president Lines impresses me so much. I love that go so much! He is so cool with all of us. One thing I especially love is he knows how to do things professional but knows how to have fun. He will have moments of teaching and humbling us all, but it is always in a loving constructive manner. It was a pretty good MLC. 

Speaking of meetings, We had Zone conference yesterday, which is the reason that I am emailing today. We were told about 3 days before and we combined with Hillcrest. I got to Conduct and the whole zone conference actually went smoother than any other I have ever been to before. 

We got to see prince again this last sunday and he is doing much better. He was a lot happier and he was sharing with us the things that he read from the Book of Mormon. He happend to read in 3 Nephi 15 where it talks about "The other Sheep" and I know that him reading that was no coincidence. There is no Coincidences in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He told us he was trying to smoke while reading the book, but he would cough a lot every time he tried, so Now he is trying to stop that! haha, So cool!

I am doing well, I am happy. I just really hope that I will get to do more teaching this week. Love you all:)

-Elder Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTDATE: Update on remaining missionaries

March 25, 2020 Dear Parents and Priesthood Leaders:   We want to give you an update on your missionary and the circumstances here in the ...